Taxes touch nearly every part of a person’s life and thus we provide a wide array of tax support to clients on several levels. Our services include support for non-resident aliens, for U.S. citizens seeking to provide for their beneficiaries, as well as small and large businesses. From tax strategy and planning, to inheritance and estate taxes, to real estate and international business, we possess the unique tax law knowledge and experience to assist clients at any stage of professional and personal needs.
Our tax services:
- Tax strategies for holding of assets and investments in the United States.
- Pre-immigration tax planning services for non-resident aliens who wish to immigrate to the United States.
- Tax services for rental and sale of real property situated in the United States.
- Tax assistance for export of goods and services through IC-DISCs (International Sales Distribution Corporations).
- Streamlined procedures and OVDI procedures (Offshore and Onshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs) and taxpayer adversarial support services.